Sunday, 2 October 2011

Relaxation.

This song just sends me into my own world and makes me feel so peaceful. 

It is complete relaxation.

Even the official video for it just makes you forget about the world and all your problems, it gives you a sense of freedom and makes you do that big deep breath whilst smiling, which helps you realise your life is pretty good. And I believe everyone needs that certain deep breath every once in a while. 

I finished my personal statement for university today, it will just need editing a few times before it gets sent off, so I am now listening to this song, sat in the back room, looking out the French doors, watching the typical British weather (yep, the sun has gone and we're back to normal). The light rain is falling to the ground and every now and then a leaf falls off the apple tree, and this song just helps set a relaxing scene. 


---

On Friday night I went to a local firework show with some friends, we sat on the sea wall and got a pretty good view.

I don't think I can explain how fireworks make me feel. Just watching them, like Bon Iver's song, sends me off into my own world. They are just magnificent. Then when it gets to the end of the display and all the huge fireworks and bangs go off at once, I feel SO much excitement inside me, everything just disappears and all that is in my mind is there and then, everything else has been forgotten. 


My favourite part of the display was when Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On' was 
being played and the fireworks were going off in sync with the music, it was amazing, I got butterflies in my tummy.

I am going to try and blog less frequently so I have more to say on each blog from now on. But let me know whether you have had a nice weekend, what you have done and whether you have any firework shows coming up near you. I love to hear from others. Oh and I hope you enjoy the song. I will leave you with some pictures of my wonderful Friday night. 
(Can someone please tell me how I can get medium sized images next to each other as well!?)
This would have been so good if I had just taken it one or two seconds later!


~Jazz

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jazz...
    Firstly, I'm not sure if medium sized shots will sit next to each other as they are large BUT you could try by increasing the width of the blog template in your design setting options and playing around with that, to see if it helps. Or just make your shots larger when you post them on here.
    I love fireworks too ! The best ones I ever saw were in Edinburgh (end of the Edinburgh Festival) they lasted 1 hour. *phew* Where were these fireworks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh my gosh. Those fireworks look AWESOME.

    I am 100% in love with fireworks. Yes, I AM a massive child ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)