Or fall. Whatever floats your boat.
I love conkers. Collecting them just makes me happy.
My gran has a wood at the end of her garden so loads of them fall into her garden. So the other day, I went and collected some for myself, and left the rest for the squirrels.
Have you ever heard of the story that if you place conkers in your house, for example, in corners of rooms or on your windowsills, it keeps spiders away? Well I did recently, so this is why I went to collect them. You have probably just concluded that I do not like spiders. You are correct! I hate them, like many people, so there is no need to go into an explanation why I do not like them. When I got home, I placed conkers absolutely everywhere. It is safe to say my mum was not impressed when she kept standing on them.
So the only place I am now allowed to keep them, is in my bedroom. And my bedroom never gets spiders in there anyway, so I will never know if the story is true or not.
I also like kicking leaves and crunching them with my foot. Ahhh, it feels so good. And beginning to wear Winter clothing feels so nice.
I don't think I have ever really posted a proper, or clear picture of me on here, so I will do now, just incase you want to know who is typing, and to see some of the conkers I collected.
Pardon the fact I went a bit OTT on Photoshop, I rather like the white effect. Also, pardon the fact again, that I am a tad un-photogenic, ask anyone I know. It runs in the family actually. Not that I look much different in real life to be honest, it must just be my face, I blame my genes.
Never mind, the conkers look faaaabulous though.
I am going to Wales tomorrow to look at a university. Any ideas on fun things I can do in the car? I have to put up with my mother for 2 and a half hours, most likely listening to bands from the 80s.
Have a lovely weekend, fellow bloggers.
EDIT - Slight change of plan, I have suddenly decided I do not want to go to Bangor University anymore. (Typical me, always changing my mind! Anyone else like that?) It is a pain to get to, there would not be much to do there, and I cannot afford to live in uni for all three years to be honest. Therefore I will not be visiting Wales tomorrow, nor have a long car journey. However, I will be visiting another university, so I will still have a journey with my mother! Just a train journey and not a car journey.
Just to add, I am spending my whole Sunday doing coursework. Oh the joys. Please wish me luck.
What are you doing this weekend?
~Jazz

I looked at Bangor, it was cute but an absolute nightmare to get around with all the cobbles and hills. <3
ReplyDeleteAw no! That could be a pain if you live there for the three years :)
ReplyDelete