Sunday, 23 October 2011

Forest, photos and books.

I was meant to be seeing Matt on Friday as he has booked the day off work (as I have previously mentioned we have a kind of long distance relationship), however all his trains were cancelled until 12pm so my mum agreed that he could stay overnight, therefore we got Friday and Saturday together!

On the Friday afternoon we went to a local forest kind of thing so he could take some pictures with his new camera and lens. 

Here are some of the outcomes!



Sorry, I look a bit moody on them and my hair is awfully dry at the moment and needs a trim (I am also not exactly model material)!

The book I used was The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, I really recommend reading it sometime, it is really very interesting and you learn about lives in Afghanistan. 

We then had a bit of a lazy day on Sunday and just went to see some of my family for my cousins 19th and we had some cream cake, mmmm so yummy. 

Ah, just to add, I was extremely p*ssed off (excuse the foul language) on Friday as I was just about to step on the train, and the train driver closed the doors and laughed at me! I have not been so furious in such a long time, I am really considering about complaining about the staff, the majority of them are arrogant and rude. I am probably overreacting, but it was just so frustrating!

I have not done much today, I have been to Matalan with my mum and gran and bought nothing, so we went to Outfit (this has a range of shops in it) and again, bought nothing. 

---

My song today is a sweet song to listen to if you are in a lovey mood, it is just so cute.

Hope you like it!


Quick update - I have decided not to reply to comments on my own blog as I doubt people will see the replies, so if I need to reply to you, I will do so on your blog :). & every time you comment I promise to take a look at your blog and see if there is anything I would like to comment on!

What have you done this weekend?

Also, please take a look at Matt's blog and Flickr!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, beautiful bloggers. 

~Jazz

5 comments:

  1. These photos look great, and I love your dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are gorgeous - I really love your dress and coat. Also I completely agree The Kite Runner is such a good book x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so good! You look fantastic and very inspiring!

    Kisses.

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 1st and 4th pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)