Do you not just hate it when someone blames you for something that you have not even done?
I am not talking about things like being sent down for a murder which you haven't committed, I am talking about the clearly more serious things, such as being blamed for eating the last packet of crisps/chips.
(Note the sarcasm).
So today, I got the blame off my mother for increasing the phone/internet bill. Yes I do spend a bit of time on the internet, but not to the state where I go over the limit of what we are allowed. I am not that square-eyed.
She was there going psycho about how the bill had gone up a bit and was stating she was going to 'enforce internet limits within the house'. Crazy.
Then she rang up TalkTalk (the providers) and started going loopy down the phone. And when she came off the phone she was all quiet. Hmm, I wonder why.
I asked how come the bill had gone so high and the reply was;
"Oh, erm, there are just too, err, many phone calls being made."
And the only one who makes phone calls using the landline is my mother.
What. A. Shock.
My mother is the culprit. Not me. I am rather smug about this.
(I appear really bitchy in this, but it is just so damn annoying, especially when you don't even get an apology!)
Anyone else had any even more annoying situations like this?
Quick update - I have now finished for half term! I am so happy, I have become really fed up of college this term. I have also created an email for this blog, so please feel free to email me about anything, say hi, ask any question or even send me a joke you find funny! I will receive the emails on my phone so I will email back ASAP.
~Jazz

yaa parents always blame the kids first for sure! haha but thats nice that your mother found out why, cuz at least next time she blames you for something you can recall this time's incident to her :)
ReplyDeleteYeah that definitely is a bonus!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment :)
Ahah yes, I completely know what you mean. x hivenn
ReplyDeleteOh good! :))
ReplyDeleteHaha! too excellent! also are you in your 2nd year of A-levels? because that's when the boredom really set in for me, no idea why, just lost it's pizazz totally.
ReplyDeletehttp://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/
Yes I am! Unfortunately. Had many moments considering dropping out! Yeaaah, I have no idea why too, I am just sick of it now!
ReplyDeleteIt's good to know I am not alone in thinking the 2nd year is boring! xo