this beautiful picture.
Pocahontas is my all time favourite story and film and I have always found the story so beautiful.
And finding this picture made it even more beautiful to me.
I would love to try and paint this one day.
But for now I may print it off and maybe frame it.
What is your favourite film and why?
~Jazz

Pocahontas was my favouirte Disney movie as a kid.
ReplyDeleteNow I could tell you my favourite movie, there are so many, I like any film that can make me laugh though, comedies are my favourite.
I haven't seen the film but I adore the image. x
ReplyDeleteKandy - I do like a good comedy but I have to really really like the film to love it!
ReplyDeleteVix - You really should watch it sometime :))
Thank you for your comments xo
Haha, I loved your comment on my post! Too funny. Being weird is a good thing. :) This is such a beautiful painting! That's awesome that you paint too. I loved the soundtrack of this movie. I think the Lion King is on my top list of childhood movies. Disney has so many great films!
ReplyDeleteHaha it was a good post, I felt I had to comment!
ReplyDeleteI haven't actually painted for quite a long time but this really made me want to!
I have never seen The Lion King *runs*, many people are shocked when I say this, I really do need to see it sometime.
Thank you very much for your comment :) xo
ooo i love Pochahontas! reminds me of my childhood.. i was the biggest disney fan ever! still am :D lovely blog
ReplyDeletehttp://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/
Thank you very much!
ReplyDeleteI was never a great Disney fan but I did love this film! xo