I am actually writing this on Saturday night! Only because I have so much work to do, it is actually horrible, I had a proper dramatic scene at home yesterday (Friday) because I got given so much work to do, so I am a little emotional lately and because I have been so stressed, I have come out in SO many spots, it is actually horrible (I have always got them since around the age of 12 and for the life of me, I cannot get rid of them), so that is making me more stressed!
Anyway...
Anyway...
Well, my song today is just lovely to listen to. I haven't got much to say about it really, it is not a favourite of mine but I don't want to just post my favourite songs on Sunday's, I want different things every week. It is absolutely beautiful though.
Unfortunately you cannot download it anymore on iTunes (I don't think anyway), I am unsure why to be honest. But I think you may be able to download it illegally or rip it off Youtube (I know, it is wrong, but it is beautiful, so worth it).
---
I am currently starting my Christmas shopping (yayyy)! I really wish I could discuss what I am going to get Matt, because I am not sure if he will like it, so I would like to hear opinions! However I can't because he is following me on here, even if he doesn't read the posts! I don't really know what I am going to get my Mum and Gran though, I am at the stage where I have bought everything for everyone now, or they own everything going. So I am in a tricky position!
I want a Kindle for myself, but I really would like the Kindle Fire, however only the US Amazon is selling it at the moment, so it will probably be a while before it comes to England, and when it does, if it does, the price will shoot up. So, I am pretty gutted! I don't really want a normal Kindle, I think they are a bit overpriced. Anyone got one? Or ordered a Kindle Fire? If I am completely honest, I want an iPad hehe, I have expensive taste, but I would never be allowed one!
What does everyone else want for Christmas? Are you even excited!? I really am, I just love wrapping up presents!
I probably will not do a big post in the week but I will let you know how my work is going!
Have a nice week.
OH and Matt has just bought another DSLR camera! (He used to do photography at college and took loads of amazing pictures, but then started an apprenticeship which he loves and he had to sell his camera for money and I have been desperate for him to get another camera and he got one yesterday! So I am extremely pleased and cannot WAIT to mess around with it!) Click here to look at his Flickr, and here to look at his new blog!
~Jazz

Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog. Your blog's great. I can't wait till Christmas either! xx
ReplyDeleteYour welcome! Aw thanks, and oo good, glad to hear it! Thank you for the comment!
ReplyDelete