Sunday, 16 October 2011

Incase you want to know why...

My URL link involves cupcakes and sweets but my blog has nothing to do with either.
(I know I have posted today but never mind!)

I love cupcakes, they are just so cute, so simple and so tasty. 


And I have a sweet tooth, which means I love sweets. Mmmm, so good. 

So I do not really know why I made that my URL, but I had no idea what I was doing at the time anyway! Now I am scared to change it, so I will have to stick with it. 

I will leave some pictures of my favourite sweets!


What are your favourite sweets? I would love to know!

~Jazz

9 comments:

  1. Yum :) I gotta say your post just made me absolutely starvin marvin ha-ha! Love sweeties too (Even though I need to leave them alone as I have bad teeth!)

    Super cute blog :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I hope that's a good thing!

    Thank you very much for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!!! Loving all bar the parma violets, sorry! Sweeties are my main weakness it has to be said.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gave me serious sugar cravings :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please may I? - Oh no, Parma Violets are lovely! Glad you like the rest though!

    It seems pretty obvious. - Sugar cravings are the best :))

    Thank you both very much for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hun! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment! I'm following you!

    XOXO – Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    PS: I’m having a vintage jewelry/antique tea cup giveaway on my blog!! Come visit and enter to win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post has made me so hungry! I could so do with a cupcake right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post made me so hungry for sweets. My favourites are smarties and jelly tots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Denise Pacurar - You are very welcome! Thank you I will take a look :)

    Olivia Rose - Cupcakes are sooo yummy!

    Jade - I think this post is having this effect on many! Mmm jelly tots are lovely too :)

    Thank you all for your lovely comments xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)