So I thought I would write a post whilst I sit drooling. Only joking, I'm not drooling yet.
I've been in a pretty mental state of mind today. I think I'm a billionaire or something. The amount of shit I've been looking at online is crazy. I've been browsing through engagement rings just for the hell of it, I want one so bad. They're so pretty and shiny. Not that I want to be engaged, I just want the ring. Screw men. Diamonds are the way forward in life. These are a few I liked... (I've included the links if you decide you would also like one as a general accessory)
Warning to any future partner of mine possibly reading this: I do not come cheap.
Yep, they are all pretty similar to be honest. So take note future partner if you are reading, these are the style I like, wink wink.
I just love rings. I only have one though, because I lost my other one, oopsies...
And then I was looking at ridiculously expensive holidays that are probably mainly for honeymoons, but sod that, I really want to go.
This is the place I want to go and I want to stay in the Sunset Water Suites...
Oh my jeesh, so damn gorgeous.
And I've also been looking at 1.2 million pound houses, so not too expensive.
Anything you lust after but just cannot afford in the slightest?
Jazz




Everything! I have an entire folder dedicated to expensive wedding dresses! (to be fair I design so that justifies the folder) but I love looking at engagement rings too! Soooooooooo pretty! Even if I don't get married and just have a long term partner, he shall be buying me a ring!!!! (I do want to get married...one day...in the future).
ReplyDeletexox
Gorgeous...I want :D I lust over clothes and expensive makeup... oh Sephora, you'll be the death of me.
ReplyDeleteZia
singing-blue.blogspot.ca
Hiya Sweetie...you're going to hate me but that's where we went on our Honeymoon, the Maldives! And yes..it was absolutely gorgeous. Aren't those Tiffany rings just stunning!! With me it was (and still IS!) wedding dresses - they get me every time! When I was engaged I tried on (and i'm not kidding) over 80!! In 14 different bridal shops around the Country..I was actually quite sad once i'd found "the dress" and there would be no more trying on dresses..ohhhhh i miss that :(! I was so bad I ended up having two dresses - a day dress and an evening dress for the party - i hardly ate that year saving up to pay for it all, ha ha.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comment on my post today, I actually went on blogger now to see how you were feeling after reading your post last night, I didn't get a chance to post a comment as Baby Boy woke up, but know how you feel and how horrible it is. There isn't anything i'm going to say to try and make you feel better, as it takes time...just wanted to let you know that I've been there once upon a time, and that it really struck a chord reading what you'd written. hugs xx
Oh wow, those rings are absolutely stunning! I'd be dropping hints all over the place for my boy to get me a ring like those xx
ReplyDeleteI love this post; you're always allowed to dream :) and that last picture looks amazing!
ReplyDelete