(Excuse this very boring post but I'm having a mental block lately on what to write about - oops.)
Anyhoo, I'm having a bad time of the month where I want so much stuff. I've seen so many clothes I want, jewellery, decorations and cushions for my bedroom, DVDs, makeup, hair stuff. The list is actually endless. I just don't have the money at the moment and I can't decide which of this stuff I need most. Well I need a pair of jeans desperately but am yet to find ones that fit nicely, so that will have to wait.
On top of that, I really really want another piercing (only have my ears done at the moment - borrrrring), a tattoo, and I want to dip dye the ends of my hair blonde. But I don't know what piercing I want, I was thinking the top of my ear, but apparently that hurts - I don't exactly deal with pain very well. I don't want a tattoo unless it really means something to me, and right now, no tattoo would mean anything to me. And I don't want to damage my already seriously damaged hair. I'm not normally a fan of piercings and tattoos and wild hairstyles, but I am suffering with a really bad craving to go all out and test the limits my normally safe boundaries.
Thennnn... I wouldn't say I'm that much of a partying type, but I so want to go on a partying holiday in the summer right now.
Hmm. Something is messing with me, I'm not normally this wild, if you can even consider it that.
Maybe I need to properly think about all this stuff before I blow my money. Damn.
Enjoy your weekend!
Jazz

Let's rebel against the world because we're young!
ReplyDeletexox
I know exactly how you feel... :P
ReplyDeleteI think we all get bored and want to do something drastic to alter our appearance. When I was a teen I constantly changed my hair and got tons of piercings (maybe not tons, but quite a few). I've pierced my cartilage numerous times but that always got infected. I got my nose double pierce (two nose rings side by side), my lip and then the industrial which is a huge bar from one side of your ear to the other. I also have three tattoos, all of which I regret. Out of all of these you should do the ombre hair color (when the ends are colored blond). I did this and liked it for awhile before going back to dark all over.
ReplyDelete