Monday, 11 June 2012

Weird things going on in the house.

If you hate talk about ghosts or 'paranormal activity', or think it is a load of bollocks, then you may want to go back a page round about now.

I have always believed in ghosts. (I'm sorry if I have already mentioned this before, but I've completely lost track of what I've blogged about and what I haven't blogged about.) When I was about 4 or 5, I actually think I saw one. It was an old lady in a rocking chair and she was casually rocking her way through my small box room, then up the landing and into the bathroom. Then she was gone. And my brother also said he saw an old lady in a rocking chair, in his room, actually talking to him. Creepy hey?

Since then we've moved to the other side of town and been living in our current house for about 10 or 11 years. Nothing weird has ever really happened, apart from sometimes at night I will hear the cat in my brothers room whilst he is still downstairs, and she will suddenly start meowing (she only meows when she wants attention or has her claw stuck somewhere), then will race out his room. I just thought she was being an absolute retard though. However recently my brother has said he keeps waking up at a certain time most nights, with a feeling as though something is pressing on his chest. Then a few weeks back I was going up the stairs and the cat was in front of me, and she stopped about half way, bushed up her tail and had her ears back. And she was looking towards my brothers room... Interesting. (I will be completely honest, I absolutely shit myself when she did this because she never bushes up her tail and she normally charges up the stairs. I happily checked around upstairs like James Bond when I made it up there.)

Then for the last couple of nights, when I am sat up in bed, I keep seeing this white thing in the corner of my eye, so I look to my right obviously to see what it is, and nothing is there, then there is nothing in the corner of my eye anymore. And there's nothing it could be, because the door is always closed and all that is in my view is the bloody wall.

Something very cool is going on in my house. I so hope it is a ghost, I am very likely to be over-thinking things, but it's so much more fun to think it is 'paranormal activity' than any old random crap. I love all that spooky shit.

Anything weird ever happened in your house?

Jazz

6 comments:

  1. That's so creepy, I would be fucking terrified. I cried myself to sleep after seeing paranormal activity because I'm ridiculously scared of that type of stuff!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to definitely believe in ghosts but now I'm skeptical. That doesn't stop me from being terrified of any little tiny noise I hear in the middle of the night. In a house we lived in when I was four, my mom said she used to see an old lady giving her a mean look(then again my mom is nuts, so who knows?). A year after my cat died I woke up one moring at saw her sitting there. This was in an apartment I lived in years ago. It didn't scare me or anything though. I was actually going to write a blog post today about something similar. Today while I'm watching my friends four year old son, he asked to go down to my unfinished basement. He likes going down there because there's a lot of junk and shit he can look at. So we went down there and then he said, "There's somebody down here!" That scared me but I calmly told him no one was there. He still said, "No, someone is here. He's by the (something inaudible) and he's going to get burned in the shower!" (I don't have a shower down there.) I started to get freak out so I made him go back upstairs where I questioned him about who he thought he saw. He told me it was "Mr. No" but I have no clue who that is. I know little kids have imaginations and lie all the time but still. I'm too creeped out to go down there and I have lots of laundry to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, my washing machine is in the basement, in case you didn't figure that out in my last sentence. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES OMG. Ghosts exist. We have haunted portraits... Good luck on figuring out what's going on!

    Zia
    singing-blue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooh, i enjoyed reading this! :) I've never seen or been sure that ghosts exist, but i always find reading about them really interesting! :)
    Lovely blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are freaking me out! That is scary and the reason I don't like being home alone. Cute blog and header!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)