Friday, 22 June 2012

Bored already.

I didn't even make it to Saturday.

I hated college, and right now I am missing it. What the hell? I think this gross weather is definitely the cause. I woke around 10am and it was pouring down. It is now 5.33pm and it is the same rain. It has not stopped. The results of this crappy weather = I am still in my pyjamas and have found my way back to bed. Disgusting, I know. But hey, I'm not even a student anymore. I am an unemployed, bored of life, grumpy teenage girl. Pyjama days are bees knees. And I printed off 30 CVs yesterday using my remaining college printing credits, and every single one of them printed out wrong. It didn't bother me yesterday but today I feel like I could storm up to the college printer and gauge it's fucking ink out. Urgh. (Sorry quite a bit of cursing in this post...)

This weather has also made me reflect on some things. I realised I haven't properly spoken to one of my 'close' friends since March. Yeah I've text her every now and then, but lets face it, you can only have a really good conversation in person. I'd made plans to meet her with some other friends, but she's one of those 'cancel at the last minute' kinda people. So I've felt a bit grim about that.
Then I watched Toy Story 3 this afternoon and God, it's just so emotional. It's one of those film series that you just feel so attached to. Because you know, I grew up watching them films, then Andy just gives his toys away at the end. Urgh, why does life do this to me? It's so tragic. I feel really bad for my favourite rag dolls (which were like my set of toys, like Andy's set of toys), and they're just squashed in a box in my wardrobe. What if they are alive? They won't even be able to breathe! Agh.
Then I made the stupid idea of going through my keepsakes from my relationship with Matt. I still have no idea what to do with all that shit. It feels wrong to throw it away, but it's taking up room. What the hell do I do!? I got a little emotional and angry reading the cards off him.. "I will never leave you Jazz, I love you xxx", yeah fuck you! Did not like being with you at the end anyway. Woooah I just heard the gate fly open, this wind is getting pretty angry.
Hm, I think my problem is I feel a little lonely lately. Why am I even writing this? Lets move on.

I found some of my school art exam pieces the other day, and I thought I would share them with you, because I am so damn proud of them and enjoy showing them off. I'm crap at everything else in life so if someone purposely makes me feel like a piece of dog crap, then I can throw my art work in their face and say TAKE THAT. Try and attempt that bitch. (Looking at them now they look so bad, but for a 15 year old with shaky hands, they're pretty good.)

The one on the left was my final and was to do with bullying (it looks small but it's pretty big). The stuff on the sleeve is song lyrics to do with bullying/abuse etc, and my hand was soooo dead after writing it all. The one on the right is so bad it's laughable! But it's Audrey Hepburn if you can't tell. Sorry Audrey, kind of ruined your looks I'm afraid.

Urgh my blogging motivation is at rock bottom right now. I am just chatting complete shit. I have no idea what to write about anymore. Here is the view from my bed now. 

This does not even show how bad the weather is. The webcam does not like to pick up up rain or wind. It's bloody gross out. I hate you England.

If I never come back on here, you know the English weather has completely defeated me and my bed has swallowed me alive.

Jazz

3 comments:

  1. Urgggh SNAP it's getting to me too! I wish I could say something to brighten up your day, just a teeny weeny bit like my blog comments from other people always do..but I can't think of anything because i've been feeling the same this last week.sigh! I was actually thinking this earlier as I was trapsing up to the doctors for Mia (as usual her hayfever has gone to her chest and given her an infection so she needs antibiotics), with her getting soaked walking next to me, me getting soaked as couldn't hold umbrella and push a pram, - but at least baby boy was snug as a bug under his rain cover and asleep...oh how I wish it was me in there! I was feeling pretty rubbish about the so called "summer" and how all of the fun lovely thigns i have planend just aren't going to happen this weekend. Even Mia's school BBQ this evening was held in the school hall :( they did cook burgers outside but they were soaking wet and probably the worst burgers i've ever tasted in my life! As you can see, I'm in one of these moods too.
    One little thing to perhaps make you smile (just a tad!) as I was walking in the rain today, I was trying to think positive and suddenly the song "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" got stuck in my head..and I remembered that it was because you'd mentioned it last night in your blog!! I've had it on the brain ever since as well!
    Just in case your bed does NOT swallow you alive..I will look forward to your next post! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel lonley! I'm here for you. And your art work is amazing. You should definitely feel proud of it. I have the art skills of a three year old and even that's giving me too much credit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chatting is always fun, no worries ;) & i completely understand about the weather, it was raining today and i just wanted to curl up and sleep...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)