Saturday, 16 June 2012

Why a boob job is on the cards.

Hopefully there are no males reading this because this is definitely a conversation I would have with one of my female friends! This may be a little too informative in some people's eyes but I don't think it is, I only have female readers so it shouldn't matter really!

I think since about the age of 15 I have been wearing 32B bras, which are obviously in every shop because it's a 'common' size, so I had no problem finding the type of bra I wanted. But I always knew I was wearing the wrong size because the cup felt too big and the straps were too long even when adjusted, so today I finally went to get measured. I was seriously hoping she would say "oh you're a 30C!", I would have cried with happiness if she said that (ok maybe not, but I may have done a little dance). C cup boobs sound freekin' huge. Not that I think my boobs are huge, they're practically none-existent. But if anyone was cheeky enough to ask, I would feel so fabulous to tell them I had C cup breasts. It even sounds amazing typing it.

However that was not the case. "You've been wearing the right cup size but you're actually a 28 inch back, not 32". Erm, WHAT? Why are my boobs not bigger? I knew they wouldn't be, but it would have been a nice surprise. I couldn't find any 28Bs in the sale rack, but I tried on a 30B and the woman said it would be ok for only £6 but she said buy 28Bs in future. Fair enough. Now I've been wearing this new bra for a couple of hours now, and it's fucking huge still. A 28B would obviously be better then. So I've been looking online for that size bra, like every bloody shop that has a lingerie section, and NO shop has that size. I am so damn stressed out. The only bras that are 28B are in the 'pre-teen' section with bloody stars and hearts all over them. I'd like something a little more luxurious than that in all honesty. I may look like a pre-teen, but I certainly do not want to feel like one.

A boob job is a must now. They do 28DDs in a few places. I guess that is the size I will have to become. I'll look like a pale umpa lumpa with balloons stuck on my chest.
Joy.

Jazz

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I totally relate to that. I have taken to wearing Primark's lace crop tops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually a good thing that you're a 28B! At least in America, the number is the measurement around your rib cage I think. You have an incredibly small rid cage. Meaning you're freaking skinny! Don't feel bad about that. I understand how you'd be frustrated trying to find your size though. I bet it's not common at all. I honestly used to think people who got boob jobs were shallow bimbos but I now know that's not the case. If you do it tastefully and do it for yourself and no one else then I have no problem with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well gosh, and that woman doesn't know what's she's talking about because every cup size is different depending on your rib cage measurement. Like 32B=30C. But yeah, I'm going to need a boob job too, I don't even think mine are actual boob shaped and I swear I haven't grown since I was 13!
    And there will be your size about but it'll be in the expensive underwear shops =(
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)