Thursday, 21 June 2012

Gooooodbye college!

Had my third and final exam today and I am so so happy it is over!

My exam last week went absolutely dreadful and my one today went a little better (the 15 mark question that I wanted came up woo), so who knows what grade I've got. Hopefully if I at least get a D in that subject I might get into university woooohooo. I am definitely not an 'A' student and any grade above an E pleases the hell out of me. Just got a rather lengthy wait now until I get my results. Screw you August.

So I went shopping after my exam in this minging, dull, grey weather which has been around for what seems like forever (where the hell is the sun?). I never buy anything, and today I bought a bikini, a bikini coverup and a floral top! Then when I got home there was a sale on the H&M website selling the bikini I've been after for months for £5 - and my size was available! Double woooohoooo. I bought another bikini as well because it was cheap but I think that will end up going back to the shops! Oh my God, no idea if you can tell but I am in such a good mood. I actually feel like breaking into a song and dancing on the sofa.

Anyhoo, I haven't been up to much since my couple of day absence from here, I actually haven't even come on here or read any blogs. Naughty Jasmin. I'll try and catch up with as many as I can in a bit! Oh wait, I like seriously cleaned out my room a few days ago. One huge binbag of stuff has been, well, binned. Hence the binbag. My wardrobe used to be crammed shut, you couldn't even see the floor of it. Now you can see the floor! It's so cool, my clothes are even colour coded in order. Genius. And I almost set the Wii on fire, not quite sure how that very nearly happened but there was an intense burning smell and my mum went a little loopy. Ha.

(And I have no idea if any of you noticed but I haven't done a Thursday Thought Bubble post thing in ages. I'll be honest, I totally forgot I ever did it. Completely flew out my mind. I might start them again in a few weeks.)

OH MY. I just feel glorious.

How are you?! Please tell me you're also glorious. Someone sing I Wanna Dance With Somebody with me please. I wanna feel the heat with somebody. Ha, see what I did! Again, I am turning into a genius. I am living proof that education makes kids depressive, grumpy twats, and as soon as you finish, kids are amaaaaazing.
(Bet I'm bored by Saturday.)

Jazz

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a relief! I'm humming "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will feel glorious in approximately one hour and fifteen minutes, when my weekend officially begins.Yay!!!

    I just found your blog. It's awesome. I thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Being finished with school is one of the best feelings I have ever felt. Enjoy your free time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that song :D i'd gladly dance with you! SCHOOL'S OVER!

    Zia
    singing-blue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)